After a short hiatus from the podcast, we are back again, full force, with a great new topic – mindset challenges of new online life insurance agents. As a result of the countless conversations that I’ve had with agents, many of whom are seriously great producers, I’ve been able to classify each agent into an internet agent persona.
On this week’s episode, I address the different agent personas and the why agents struggle with the whole internet life insurance movement. Tune in to discover what mindset shifts must take place in order to seize the business opportunities that exist all around you. Don’t miss this episode!
People in the episode:
- Jeff Root: [email protected]
Mentioned on this episode:
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
The major discussions in the Sell Term Life Community this week can teach you:
- There’s a topic about marketing with Twitter with some great examples of how agents are using Twitter to build their life insurance businesses. The important point to concider here is that it is not about pitching your business, but about building relationships.
- Another topic in the Community discusses Google’s new “Ranking Signal” and how this can affect website rankings. Google doesn’t often tell the users when they give positive signals for certain attribute to their sites, so this was a pleasant surprise.
- We also talk about having a backup agent in place as a contingency plan for your leads in case of a family emergency, vacation, or just a break from taking leads. I talk about what I’ve done and how I’ve streamlined the process.
Learn how you can get access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message
This podcast was edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.