Making the transition from face to face life insurance sales into online and over the phone sales may seem like something in the distant future, but that’s not the case. To show how attainable it is to move your life insurance sales business online, I’ve brought in Liran Hirschkorn this week to share his story.
Just one year ago, Liran struck out on his own and began building his online presence. In today’s episode, you’ll hear all about the steps he took, the traps he fell into (and precisely how you can avoid them), and the lesson’s he learned along the way that you can use in building your business.
People in the episode:
Mention on this episode:
- SellTermLife sales contest results
- Google Authorship
- Google Disavow Tool
- Life insurance for helicopter pilots (article)
- Life insurance for helicopter pilots (video)
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Life insurance with Long QT Syndrome (2 days after publishing, already #5 in Google)
- Chat Tool We Use
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
The major discussions in the Sell Term Life Community this week can teach you:
- The cheap technologies available that make your business more efficient and effective.
- How you can track your success including some key performance indicators.
- The power of LinkedIn and email plugins that show social media profiles of your prospects.
Learn how you can get access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message
This podcast was edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.