Social networking and Search Engine Optimization have changed the way that Insurance companies do business. I’ve invited Ryan Hanley on the show this week to talk about how to craft your online presence, and really build your authority.
Ryan helps marketers and businesses find their audience and tell their story online. He has accelerated his local, family-run insurance company’s online presence simply by producing more content. In today’s episode, you’ll learn the steps you can take to develop your narrative.
People in the episode:
Mention on this episode:
- 100 Insurance Questions in 100 Days Results
- The No BS Guide to a Successful Blog
- Google Plus
- The Murray Group
- Google Plus Starter Kit
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
The major discussions in the Sell Term Life Community this week can teach you:
- The guys from Waterway Financial Group provide an in-depth analysis of creating videos on YouTube, including tools and commentary on how to rank them.
- Liran from chooseterm.com shows us the power of a cover letter, and how it can humanize your applicants to an underwriter.
- Diabetic Life Insurance Solutions starts a discussion on the best no medical exam, term life insurance options for people with Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes.
Learn how you can get access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message
This podcast was edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.