We’re in an industry that’s been around over 100 years and life insurance has been sold the same over that time. For the first time, there’s a shift in the way life insurance is being purchased and sold and it’s moving in the direction of us agents selling online and over the phone.
- Trend #1: Sales trending online are moving upward and will eclipse face to face sales soon
- Trend #2: Over the next decade there will be a shortage of life insurance agents and more lives to write for everyone in the business.
- Trend #3: Working remotely has become the new “normal”
People in the episode:
Mention on this episode:
- LIMRA Study – (2:05 – 2:45 on the podcast)
- Life Foundation
- Pinney Insurance
- Liran: ChooseTerm.com
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
The major discussions in the Sell Term Life Community this week can teach you:
- How to strategically manage cashflow to bridge the 6-8 week lag time between applying and getting paid.
- Prudential’s sweet spots that you wouldn’t expect, and it’s more than just non-smoker rates for smokeless tobacco users.
Learn how you can get instant access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message