This week, we’ll be talking about every life insurance agent’s greatest asset; their book of business. I’ve invited Lee Martinez on to the podcast to share some very actionable tips and advice on how to manage your clients.
Lee has is a wealth of information on re-writing terms and generating real, organic referral business . In today’s episode, you’ll hear some of the best strategies for creating new business from your existing client list.
People in the episode:
Mention on this episode:
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
The major discussions in the Sell Term Life Community this week can teach you:
- Our bragging thread had a ton of activity, as several of our agents had outstanding, one-of-a-kind success stories this week. The cool thing is that they were all from self-generated internet life insurance leads.
- Some insider information leaked on a non-med life insurance company that is about to release a product with an online application and instant decision on Monday. They are teasing the release, but we have the inside scoop on it, and it is going to be huge.
- There was a conversation started by Chris from ELifetools.com about non-organic lead generation, including Facebook ads. Some very valuable information was shared, including an example of a life insurance landing page that’s converting at 45% on paid traffic.
Learn how you can get access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message
This podcast was edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.