One of the biggest perks of being an independent life insurance salesman online and over the phone is being able work from anywhere with an internet connection. With the enough dedication it is possible to be a successful agent doing business anywhere in the world.
This week, I’m pleased to welcome Liran Hirschkorn back on to the show. Liran is a perfect example of a successful location-independent online insurance agent who works internationally. On this episode, Liran shares the tools and techniques he uses to stay location independent while still maintaining a high level of success no matter where he is.
People in the episode:
Mentioned on this episode:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The 4-hour Workweek by Timothy Ferris
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
The major discussions in the Sell Term Life Community this week can teach you:
- We talk about preparing your clients for the medical exam. A lot of agents are losing business because of the elevated results of medical exams. This can be avoided by just educating your clients on how to prepare.
- There’s also a topic about who should consider buying aged life insurance leads and why they are so valuable, even though too many agents have bad experiences with them.
- Another great discussion in the community is titled “Where are You Working?” There, agents post pictures from beaches, lakes, coffee shops, airports, and a number of exotic destinations around the world.
Learn how you can get access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message
This podcast was edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.