Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Nick Perry is on this week’s episode of the Modern Life Insurance Selling Podcast. He’s owner of the Independent Life Insurance Agent Association and we’ll be covering:
1. Selling high risk cases and “on the fly” field underwriting tips.
2. What to do when you don’t have enough leads.
3. Should you take advances or go as-earned? Also, when assigning commissions makes sense.
4. When to use non-med coverage and when to use medically underwritten coverage.
There may also be a Jay-Z track mixed up in this episode somewhere.
People in the episode:
- Jeff Root: [email protected]
- Nick Perry: [email protected]
Mentioned on this episode:
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
There’s a case study about leveraging aged domains to give you a head start in ranking your life insurance website. There’s a few life insurance websites that came out of nowhere into the top of the search engine results and we dig in to exactly how they got there.
So we have this ongoing bragging thread. It’s the 2nd most viewed thread in the community where we throw humbleness out the door and brag about stuff that’s happening in our business. There’s things like closing six figure premium cases and submitting 9 applications in 1 day……all the way to generating your first internet lead. That first internet lead brag happened last week and I love it because it’s someone who started without a website and a few months in he’s generating his own leads.
I also posted a very in depth guide to using Facebook Ads. Right now, Facebook ads are the cheapest paid traffic source you can find. You can tear through this course over a few days and be well on your way to generating your leads.
Learn how you can get access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message