No other life insurance agent online has branded himself better online than Jeff Rose. Jeff is a Certified Financial Planner who runs several successful websites, and is the author of the new book “Solider of Finance”. I’ve invited Jeff on to the podcast to share some of his trusted techniques to claiming and expanding digital authority.
Jeff’s clients feel like they know him personally before they ever purchase from him. In today’s episode, you’ll hear some of his tips on building your own personal brand.
People in the episode:
Mention on this episode:
- Blogging and Traffic Generation Webinar Recording
- Soldier of Finance Book
- The 4-Hour Workweek
- Odesk.com (now UpWork)
- Mobile Assistant
- The Life Insurance by Jeff Podcast
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
The major discussions in the Sell Term Life Community this week can teach you:
- This week in the community we had a webinar from a life insurance company that just released a new cutting edge product. It’s an instant-issue term life insurance policy where you get an immediate decision after both parties have added their digital signature. You can do this all over the phone. The webinar covered the application process and underwriting scenarios and preferred pricing is even competitive with fully underwritten carriers. This will be a game-changer.
- We are also discussing our phone setups. Most of us don’t use landlines, which allows us to take calls from our desktops, laptops and even cell phones if there is no internet connection. There’s a few great options agents are using and we discuss those.
- We also shared email deliverability stats on new leads, like how many people are recieving your emails, how many of those are opening your emails, and how many of those that opened your emails are taking action. It’s some insightful data that reinforces the need to automate an email to any lead you receive.
Learn how you can get access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message
This podcast was edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.