Podcast: Play in new window | Download
With internet quickly becoming the go-to resource for life insurance buyers, many life insurance agents are scrambling to get into the “web game” and hitting dead ends. This week I am answering listener questions about setting up your life insurance business for success.
I dive into specific details about what separates successful agents from the rest, as well as give specific tips and techniques to help you stand out from the crowd. I also cover topics like the common denominator in successful life insurance businesses and which low and high friction opportunities you should avoid or tackle head on. You don’t want to miss this insightful episode that will get you inspired to start making the right changes in your business today!
People in the episode:
- Jeff Root: [email protected]
Mentioned on this episode:
- Free services for sharing your screen with your prospects : www.Join.me | www.TeamViewer.com
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
The major discussions in the Sell Term Life Community this week can teach you:
- Which services we are using to text our prospects. If you are not texting your prospects you can’t get a hold of, you are losing valuable opportunities.
- We also have a training thread on when to use Rapid Decision Express from FidelityLife. We cover the niches where this service is the best option, along with practices using their e-application system.
- Another topic we talk about is Bing. The average Bing user is 45 to 60 years old, which is a prime demographic for bigger life insurance sales.
Learn how you can get access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message
This podcast was edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.