Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On this week’s episode, we welcome John Carroll from www.InsuranceSplash.com. He writes a blog and hosts a podcast that teaches insurance agents marketing ideas and strategies to grow their presence online. John will share priceless online marketing advice on topics like blogging that produces results, quote forms that convert, and SEO that works. Tune in to find out what exactly many agents are doing wrong that prevents them from achieving the most success in their business.
People in the episode:
- Jeff Root – [email protected]
- John Carroll on Facebook
Mentioned on this episode:
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
The major discussions in the Sell Term Life Community this week can teach you:
- This week in the community we talk about business structure. Should you be a sole proprietor, an LLC, or an S Corp? Should you get an agency license, or an individual license?
- We also discuss the pros and cons of using a keyword in your domain name.
- There is also an interesting discussion about quoting simultaneous health conditions on the initial phone call. We go over a few scenarios and some impaired risk experts provide advice on what to do.
Learn how you can get access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message
This podcast was edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.