Have you ever wondered why some internet life insurance agents are successful and some are not? This week, I analyze the characteristics that define successful agents.
First and foremost, I explain the importance of never making excuses to yourself in regards to working on your business and how to internalize the right mindset for it. This key characteristic most definitely sets successful agents apart from the rest. Another characteristic of a successful agent is the ability to recognize exactly what is important to focus on and what isn’t. Laser-sharp focus will allow you to create mental “white space”, the freedom from useless thoughts, when you’re conducting business and bringing in new clients.
Listen in to get priceless advice on how to achieve success by working on these characteristics of a successful agent. Don’t miss this episode!
People in the episode:
- Jeff Root: [email protected]
Mentioned on this episode:
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
The major discussions in the Sell Term Life Community this week can teach you:
- This week in the community there is a step-by-step guide post on how to convert a term life insurance policy. In that post, you will find everything from what information you need to collect, a reference sheet of conversion options for most of the top-rated life insurance companies, a sample AOR form, to tips from other agents to beware of other companies that will pay the original producer commission on conversion, even though you converted the policy.
- There’s another topic for mapping out the process for your clients. This will get your clients feeling comfortable with the process and alleviates any uncertainties.
- Another topic in the community is titled “Diamonds in the Rough”. It this post, agents tell stories of how prospects start out as small, and sometimes hard to work with, but end up being nice cases and some of our best referral sources.
Learn how you can get access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message
This podcast was edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.