Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week, my guest is Scott Burke from FEXContracting.com. Scott has been in insurance for over 17 years and is now considered to be one of the leading final expense experts in the industry.
Scott spent 20 years as a motorcycle dealer before his career change into funeral pre-need and final expense insurance. We discuss mistakes that agents make, the top finial expense guaranteed-issue companies, and the characteristics of the majority of the final expense customers. Don’t miss Scott’s game-changing tactics and tips that can be easily adopted and applied to your own business.
People in the episode:
- Jeff Root: [email protected]
- Scott Burke
Mentioned on this episode:
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
The major discussions in the Sell Term Life Community this week can teach you:
- This week in the community there is a topic on third party exclusive leads. These are internet leads that are $25-35 and only sold to one agent, supposedly. These leads can be profitable if worked right, but personally I don’t know a single independent life insurance agent that works these leads as their sole source of income. I also go into why it just can’t work for 99% of the agents out there.
- There is also a discussion on diligent follow-up on new leads. We shared a Google document from a very high-volume call center on their follow up process. It covers when they are calling, how many times they are calling, what they are selling and when they are leaving messages. The biggest thing to note is the use of text messaging ,which gets a great response. We go into what they are saying in these texts as well.
- So we also introduce the Transamerica thread, where we talk about everything Transamerica, including underwriting times, and their sweet spots where they are typically the best option.
Learn how you can get access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message
This podcast was edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.