This week we welcome Jason Fisher to the show. After working for New York Life Insurance Company for three years, Jason has made a successful switch from face-to-face sales to selling over the phone.
On this week’s episode Jason talks about his current online life insurance selling businesses and what makes them successful. Tune in to find out about six pivotal lessons Jason learned from his first year of running these businesses. Don’t miss these golden success tips that you can start using today to help you build and grow your online business.
People in the episode:
- Jeff Root: [email protected]
- Jason Fisher: Jason(@)WaterwayFinancialGroup.com
Mentioned on this episode:
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
The major discussions in the Sell Term Life Community this week can teach you:
- There’s a must-read topic anyone who buys life insurance leads. We took a 25,000 lead sample and broke it down by which states have most leads. Then we broke that down even further, on which states have the least competition.
- For those of you who are blogging or content marketing, we talk about the effects of Google Authorship changes. We talk about the implications of these changes and what you can do now to get higher click-through rates in search engines.
Learn how you can get access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message
This podcast was edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.