Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The insurance lead marketplace is fickle, and understanding how it works in the modern world is more than demanding. Clelland Green joins us on the show this week to discuss how he generates life insurance leads for his lead buyers and his thoughts on the life insurance lead marketplace.
Clelland is an ex-insurance agent who gradually shifted to lead vending through trial and error. He has learned the ins and outs of the lead marketplace, and his perspective is invaluable for agents and vendors alike. In today’s episode, you’ll hear some exciting secrets and fascinating advice on navigating the insurance lead market.
People in the episode:
- Jeff Root: [email protected]
- Clelland Green: www.benepath.net
Mention on this episode:
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
The major discussions in the Sell Term Life Community this week can teach you:
- Tom from M2 Insurance goes into great detail to lay out the best life insurance options for those with HIV, broken down by age range and company.
- I shared an in-depth screencast on how I quote term, guaranteed universal life, no medical exam life, final expense, graded death benefit life insurance and more.
- A discussion about the most common objection we hear when presenting quotes; the “I want to think about it” objection and how we can make sure the conversation doesn’t end there.
Learn how you can get access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message
This podcast was edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.