On this week’s episode, Brian Greenberg joins me from TrueBlueLifeInsurance.com. Brian started out in 2004 and has had some very successful life insurance websites since his start in the business.
Brian chronicles his journey from his fresh-out-of-college job at MetLife to becoming one of the most successful soft sale life insurance agents. We discuss what has set him apart from other agents, his 5 vital steps to success, and where he believes that life insurance is headed. Don’t miss these valuable tactics that you can easily implement today, to start and expand your online business.
People in the episode:
- Jeff Root: [email protected]
- Brian Greenberg
Mentioned on this episode:
- True Blue Life Insurance
- Compass Quote
- Million Dollar Round Table
- The Salesman Who Doesn’t Sell (LifeHealthPro Article)
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
The major discussions in the Sell Term Life Community this week can teach you:
- There was a topic discussing your daily activity. For those of us that started in the industry in one of the big mutuals’, you’ve probably heard of the one card system. The one card system is based around activities, and if you do these certain activities every day your production will fall into place and you will have a successful life insurance business. It is also run on a points system. Well, we are internet life insurance agents and many of these activities don’t apply to us because that system was created decades ago. So I think there is huge value in determining your daily key performance indicators and then tracking them. I’m talking about habits that are track-able and that you have full control over. So no, one application a day is not track-able because you don’t have control over that. We then discuss these metrics.
Learn how you can get access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message
This podcast was edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.