Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Over the course of our careers as life insurance agents we are always finding better ways to close a sale. At times, we can be our own worst enemy by becoming so absorbed by the details of the sale that we fail to connect and we end up missing the sale.
This week, I invited Gary Wallace back to the show to speak about the six ways that you can ruin a life insurance sale over the phone. We discuss exactly how making these mistakes affects your clients as well as how to prevent these mistakes from happening and successfully close sale.
People in the episode:
- Jeff Root: [email protected]
- Gary Wallace
Mentioned on this episode:
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
The major discussions in the Sell Term Life Community this week can teach you:
- We talk, similarly to our conversation on this show, about how to connect with a prospect on a phone call. We go over how to build trust with the prospects by bringing out the reasons why they are looking for life insurance, instead of simply talking numbers with them.
- We also discuss press releases. Do they still work? I it still worth using press releases foryour business? We share some insight into what has changed and discuss the best ways to proceed.
- In the world of guaranteed issued life insurance, how do you take care of your clients under the age of 40? We discover a policy that clients as young as twenty five can have access to that even I wasn’t aware of!
Learn how you can get access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message
This podcast was edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.