Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Consumers, purchasing life insurance over the phone, have different walls built up than the traditional face-to-face sale and typically give the same objections time and time again. Many of our listeners have been asking us to talk about these objections that we often hear when selling life insurance over the phone.
Everyone has their unique selling strategy and different ways of overcoming the most common objections we get on topics like price, more time to think, talking to a spouse and others. This week, I invited two agents with years of experience, Gary Wallace and Nic West, to discuss different strategies for overcoming these objections. Don’t miss this episode’s solid, actionable advice that you can start using on your calls today!
People in the episode:
- Jeff Root: [email protected]
- Gary Wallace
- Nic West
Mentioned on this episode:
Recent Action in the Sell Term Life Community:
The major discussions in the Sell Term Life Community this week can teach you:
- There is a thread on using technology to help remember client conversations. These tools are sure to help you save time and not disrupt your day as much.
- There’s also a case study on building a local life insurance website from Jason Fisher. Jason is documenting the steps he is taking to build a local presence and is answering questions from everyone.
- There are also a number of updates to our product threads. Some of these include threads like American General Sweet Spots thread where we talk about principle’s new 1 Million Dollar Non-Med life insurance policy and our experience with it.
Learn how you can get access to these discussions, a powerful community of like-minded life insurance agents, and much much more by visiting the SellTermLife Community.
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review! (Here’s How)
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message
This podcast was edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.