Make sure you have:
– Copy of your state licenses.
– Copy of your E&O
– Completed your AML (Anti-Money Laundering) training recently. If you haven’t, you can do so for free here. It will take about 10 minutes.
Click the link below to begin the processs:
Pinney Insurance AGENT CONTRACTING
How to Register:
- Click on “NEW USER” for first time users.
- Add SSN and Last Name or add License State and License Number, select Next
- Add DOB in the following format (MM/DD/YYYY) and then hit Enter. Then click Next.
- Select Accept to approve the PDB Report download (this is a report from NIPR which includes your contact details and license details.)
- Enter email address so activation email can be sent to your attention.
- Review and confirm details, select Next so the email can be sent.
You will receive an account activation link email from [email protected].
- Open email and click on link.
- New window will open, Create password.
- Once password created, login to Surancebay w/ email address and new password.
- Select My Info from the Main Menu.
- Go through each section and answer all mandatory questions highlighted in red until each section shows a Green checkt mark.
- Once you have reached the last section, SCAN, have completed the requirements then please select Request New Appointment in the upper right hand corner.
- Select New Contract with the carrier you are currently writing business with, once this completed we will be able to proceed with the contracting.