Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadThom Singer has over 25 years of sales and marketing experience and is the Master of Ceremonies and Keynote for this year’s MDRT Top of the Table event. We’ll be talking about connecting with people in a technology driven world.
In this episode learn:
1. Why social media isn’t a replacement for human to human networking.
2. How to get people to want to be in your sphere of influence.
3. Misconceptions about what networking is and how to do it more effectively.
People in the episode:
Jeff Root: [email protected]
Thom Singer: @thomsinger
Mentioned on this episode:
MDRT Top of the Table
Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes – Leave us a Review!
- Tune on Stitcher Radio
- Grab the RSS Feed here
- Or use the player at the top of this page
Want to help improve the show? Want to hear about a specific topic? Just want to leave some feedback? … Send me a voice message