FOR AGENT USE ONLY
Any questions about about contracting, new business or commissions email [email protected] or call 214-389-9072.
DO NOT contact 5 Star directly. They have multiple business units, so it’s important we communicate within the AOBG unit for this unique product.
Step 1: Register Your account
If you just received your writing number, watch this video to register your account. (3 minute task)
Step 2: Online Enrollment Training
Any questions about contracting, new business or commissions, email [email protected] or call 214-389-9072.
There’s a weekly call with AOBG/5 Star – if you’re not getting invites to that call, email [email protected] to get on the next one.
Taking 5 Star FPP Applications
You can submit an application in 1 of 2 ways. Either a Wet Signature OR a Voice Signature.
1. If Wet Signature:
The process is as follows
2) Enter it into your enrollment portal.
3) Upload the paper application and EFT form into the verification portal.
Done. The policy is in force when premium is drafted.
Allow 7 business days to process before it ends up in your 5starlifeinsurance.com portal. It has to go through licensing, new business and issue.
2. If Voice Signature
If you’re selling over the phone, we recommend printing out applications and EFT forms and completing them over the phone with your client. So the process looks like this.
2) Dial (469) 293-1553 with your agent number available and your client on the line.
Step 1: You’ll be asked to enter your alpha numeric agent number (Example: 26ADQ = 26137)
Step 2: Press 1 to accept
Step 3: Press 1 to begin recording.
Step 4: Record the voice signature reading this script verbatim.
Step 5: Press “#” to stop recording.
Step 6: Press 1 to save or 2 to start over
Step 7: Wait for confirmation. The verification line will disconnect automatically..
3) After you hang up the phone, enter it in your enrollment portal.
1) For city and state, put the city and state of the applicant.
2) For “Hire Date”, enter the date of the application.
3) There’s only 1 beneficiary allowed on the online enrollment. For multiple beneficiaries they can call 5-Star after they receive their policy and add as many beneficiaries as they want.
4) The “Actively At Work” question is NOT a knock out question. Neither is the replacement question.
Tracking Your Business and Commission Reports
1) Go to 5StarLifeInsurance.com. Click “Login” on the top right. Then click “Worksite Agent”.
2) Username is your agent code without the “CCO”. Example code: 26CES.
Password for your first time is: $5Star01 (this is case sensitive). Make sure you change your password on your first login.
3) Click “Policy Detail Search” to track your enrollments and “Commission Information > Summary” for commission reports.
Please note: the “Date Received/Issued” will always be the first of the next month because this is on a worksite product chassis. The policy is actually in force the day you enroll your client AND email the EFT form over. Don’t let that throw you off.
Frequently Asked Questions
When are commissions paid?
Commissions are paid the 1st and the 15th.
What payment methods does 5-Star FPP accept?
EFT only. There’s no direct bill or credit/debit card payments.
Is the policy only guaranteed level death benefit for 10 years?
The coverage amount is structured to remain level to age 100, however it can decrease after 10 years for the entire group if there’s unexpected mortality of the group. It’s important to note that 5 Star has NEVER decreased coverage amount on any of its products and I’ll stress that it’s priced so they NEVER have to.
Here’s the terminology in an actual policy:
“This is a term life insurance policy with a guaranteed level premium to age 100. Your premium will never increase and you can cancel at any time.
The coverage amount is structured to remain level to age 100 as well, however it can decrease after 10 years for the entire group if there’s unexpected mortality of the group. It’s important to note that 5 Star has NEVER decreased coverage amount on any of its products and I’ll stress that it’s priced so they NEVER have to.”